Avon Roadrider Tyres Available in Southend-on-Sea
The racing version of the Roadrider has proved to be a race winner on numerous occasions since its introduction in 2009. The 90/90-19 front and 100/90-19 rear tyres will be used as the control tyre for the British Historic Grand Prix Championship in 2012. The 90/90-18 is available in A49 compound for front fitment and 633 compound for the rear on 125 – 250 cc bikes.
- Ideal for mid-range bikes.
- Large contact patch for excellent grip at all lean angles.
- 149mph/240kmh speed rating across the range.
- Central tread grooves to resist 'white-lining'.
- Comprehensive range of sizes - from modern to more traditional.
- Performance upgrade for classic and vintage motorcycles.